Thursday 16 December 2021

2021: The year i wish would end.

 2021, what a year it has been, many might have noticed i have gone slightly 'off grid' which is true somewhat. I suffered a break down in my relationship with my, now, ex-partner, resulting in me becoming homeless and not being able to see my daughter. My mental health suffered massively but i ensured i kept my physical self as well as possible. My dads terminal cancer continued to worsen and i have watched him slowly start to become a shell of his former self despite his determination and grit. I have slowly managed to clamber back onto my feet, sold alot of the stuff my sister was able to salvage that had been thrown out and meet someone new. Though the trouble with my ex still persists and money issues and stress are paramount, juggling a new life, my previous life and solicitors etc taking its toll. i did manage to get some fishing done but very little. So may this blog be brief as so much has happened in 12 months and very little of it actually fishing i'll leave a few pictures to speak the 1000 words instead. Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
















No comments:

Post a Comment